Tuesday, December 16, 2014

unfathomable emotions...

Saturday, September 13, 2014 (10:33pm)           
             It’s sad and happy all at once. That feeling that haunts you for about a year and now, you’ve conquered that notion--BIG TIME! I’ve been asking myself what I wanted though there’s no answer, just wayward thoughts which I don’t even know if essential. Okay, that’s weird. Know what, happenstance, when we bump to each other the thing is that I really don’t care, I mean a lot. Though I was hurt previously because maybe, he really matters like so much. Okay, now I’m glad and enthusiastically happy ( am I?) to say that he was now forgotten and that yeah, he matters but not that much. Maybe, somewhere somewhat I’ve fallen for that guy whom I don’t even sure if worth thinking for. (am I even sure or just kidding?) he even don’t give a damn about me or even just other people of course, I know that what matters for him was his bestfriend which didn’t seem to care for him. So, guess im just good for nothing and I cant even do a thing about it. Maybe, I should leave it the way I want it. Untold, maybe written but will never be imprinted yet even remember. That’s what suited for him. To answer he’s query, what if the world is a product of your imagination would you live in it/ the answer is just stupid like the question, of course I won’t because he was one of it and to be honest, he was the main character to be decided if he would live or just die. Okay, that’s pretty brutal yet I guess that;s the product of my brutality.                                                                                                                            ALWAYS & FOREVER,                                                                     julie anne                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment